- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Research Insights Library
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Guild Academy Blended Learning Courses?
- What if I can’t attend all of the sessions in a course I want to take?
- Are course sessions recorded?
- When should I register?
- When is the last day I can register?
- Something has come up and I need to cancel. How do I go about doing this?
- Do I have to pay now, or can I be invoiced?
- What discounts are available?
- What type of proof should I send to receive my discount?
- Do I receive a certificate for taking the course?
- Do I receive any continuing education credits for taking a course?
What are Guild Academy Blended Learning Courses?
The Guild Academy’s Blended Learning courses combine in-person sessions, live online learning, and asynchronous activities in our social learning and knowledge sharing platform. The in-person sessions of our blended learning courses are currently co-located with our conferences. They are designed and facilitated by professional trainers and eLearning practitioners.
What if I can’t attend all of the sessions in a course I want to take?
We recommend taking all sessions to ensure your success in the training. Courses that include multiple sessions are designed to be taken together.
Are course sessions recorded?
No. Guild Academy Live Online Learning session are not recorded. Having access to live feedback is an important aspect of our training.
When should I register?
Register as soon as you can! Space is limited to ensure that the class size is small, so register early to reserve your spot. Be sure to check for registration discounts, because there are several—including organizational and group discounts—for which you may qualify. Registration Details
When is the last day I can register?
Registration is open until either 1) the course sells out or 2) one hour prior to the start of the course.
Something has come up and I need to cancel. How do I go about doing this?
For cancellations made at any time up until five working days prior to the start of the course, a $100 handling/processing fee will be assessed and the balance of your registration fee will be refunded.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received within five working days prior to the start of the course
- There will be no refunds for those who do not cancel and do not participate
- There will be no partial refunds if you only participate in part of the course
- All cancellations must be made in writing and can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to +1.707.566.8963
Substitutions can be made at any time up to the start of the course. Please call +1.707.566.8990 to arrange a substitution.
Do I have to pay now, or can I be invoiced?
You can be invoiced for your registration. Simply select the "Invoice Me" payment option and enter your PO# (if you don’t have a PO#, type in your name in the PO field). Once you submit your registration, we will email you an invoice. Please note that payment must be received prior to discount deadlines for the discount to remain in effect, and must be received prior to the start of the course to participate. Please call us at +1.707.566.8990 with any questions.
What discounts are available?
There are three types of registration discounts: Guild Membership, Organizational, and Group discounts.
- Membership Discounts: All eLearning Guild paid Member, Member-Plus, and Premium Members are eligible for a 20% discount on their course registration fees
- Organizational Discounts: Employees of nonprofit, government, or accredited academic institutions receive 35% off their registration
- Group Discount: If your organization registers three or more people for an individual course, you’ll get an additional 10% off
These discounts are cumulative, so the savings can really add up. Discount Information
What type of proof should I send to receive my discount?
To receive an Organizational Discount, you must fax proof of eligibility to +1.707.566.8963. Verification types include:
- A statement on your organization’s letterhead verifying your proof of employment
- A copy of your organization-issued ID card
Your registration will not be fully processed and your place in the class is not reserved until we receive this information and it has been verified.
Do I receive a certificate for taking the course?
Yes, you will be awarded a certificate documenting your completion of the course.
Do I receive any continuing education credits for taking a course?
Not at this time.