- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
Best of DevLearn Webinar
7 Strategies for Evaluating eLearning Quality
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 10:00AM Pacific Time
Free Webinar, Membership Not Required
This webinar showcases one of the most popular, best-rated sessions from DevLearn 2011 Conference & Expo, newly updated and now available to all through this special online presentation.
There's a lot of learning content out there — and some big-name providers — but QUANTITY of courses doesn't equate to QUALITY. Many purchasers (be they internal to an organization or buying something from an external vendor) don't necessarily know what to look for to determine if a vendor’s e-courses are high quality. You need tools and models to effectively evaluate online learning, to separate the good from the mediocre or downright bad.
In this session, you'll explore seven strategies for critically evaluating the quality of asynchronous online learning. At the end of the session, you'll be able to:
- Identify the strategies associated with evaluating eLearning instructional design.
- Effectively evaluate the levels of interactivity in an eLearning course.
- Critique eLearning graphic design quality.
- Define the level of tone and language in an eLearning course.
- Demonstrate strategies for checking an eLearning course’s technical integrity.”
- Evaluate eLearning course timing and length.
- Begin to evaluate the cost of maintaining eLearning within the organization.
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- March 12—Webinar
Best of Research: eLearning Salary & Compensation 2014
- March 17—Deadline
Call for Speakers: Managing and Repurposing Learning Content
- March 19 – 21—Conference
Learning Solutions 2014
- March 25—Guild Academy
HTML5 & CSS: Fundamentals for eLearning Developers
- March 31—Guild Academy
Instructional Design: The A.G.I.L.E. Approach
Recent Job Postings
- Training Coordinator
San Francisco to North Bay (Sonoma County)
- Training Specialist
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
- Instructional Designer - Near Bentonville
- eLearning Strategist (GovLoop)
Washington, District Of Columbia, United States, 20005
- eLearning Instructional Designer
Collegeville, PA (possible virtual)