- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
- Job Board
Best of DevLearn Webinar
7 Strategies for Evaluating eLearning Quality
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 10:00AM Pacific Time
Free Webinar, Membership Not Required
This webinar showcases one of the most popular, best-rated sessions from DevLearn 2011 Conference & Expo, newly updated and now available to all through this special online presentation.
There's a lot of learning content out there — and some big-name providers — but QUANTITY of courses doesn't equate to QUALITY. Many purchasers (be they internal to an organization or buying something from an external vendor) don't necessarily know what to look for to determine if a vendor’s e-courses are high quality. You need tools and models to effectively evaluate online learning, to separate the good from the mediocre or downright bad.
In this session, you'll explore seven strategies for critically evaluating the quality of asynchronous online learning. At the end of the session, you'll be able to:
- Identify the strategies associated with evaluating eLearning instructional design.
- Effectively evaluate the levels of interactivity in an eLearning course.
- Critique eLearning graphic design quality.
- Define the level of tone and language in an eLearning course.
- Demonstrate strategies for checking an eLearning course’s technical integrity.”
- Evaluate eLearning course timing and length.
- Begin to evaluate the cost of maintaining eLearning within the organization.
66,600Join The eLearning Guild
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designers (1 Jr. & 1 Sr. Level)
- eLearning Developer/LMS Administrator
Carlsbad, CA 92008 [San Diego County]
- Instructional Designer
San Francisco, CA
- Instructional Designer, Retail Sales Training
San Francisco, CA
- Senior Instructional Designer
Washington, D.C., USA