- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
Guild Academy Technical Support
Countdown to Your Live Online Training
The eLearning Guild will send an email three days prior to the start of each Live Online Training course to all registered participants (or upon registration if it occurs less than three days before an event). This email will include:
- Your username (your password will come directly from our Adobe Connect platform)
- A link to the Event Resource Page, which will contain links to course handouts
Please watch your inbox and flag this important message when you receive it so you'll have the information you need to access your course. We will send these emails to the email address we have on file from your registration. If for some reason you have not received an email 48 hours prior to the start of your course, please contact the Guild by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1.707.566.8990.
System Set-up and Configuration
To ensure that your participation in a Guild Academy Live Online Training course is successful, please do the following at least two hours before the start of the course:
- Take a diagnostic test and ensure your computer and network connections are properly configured to provide you with the best possible Adobe Connect meeting experience. This diagnostic test will check for and, if necessary, guide you to install the required version of Adobe Flash Player (10.3 or higher) and the Adobe Connect 9 Meeting Add-in. These installations are critical. If your computer or network prevents automatic installation for any reason, download and run the appropriate Flash and Connect Meeting Add-in installers for your computer
Learn More About Adobe Connect
We also encourage you to take a few minutes to learn about the major features of the software and orient yourself to the interface.
- Review the Adobe Connect 9 product website.
- Visit and participate in the Adobe Connect User Community.
- Access the Adobe Connect 9 documentation.
- Log in early to your session and get comfortable with the interface!
To ensure your participation in a Guild Academy Live Online Training course is successful, The eLearning Guild want to ensure your support needs are met. If you have questions about accessing the course:
- Send an email to The eLearning Guild at email@example.com or
- Call The eLearning Guild at 1.707.566.8990
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
New York City Area
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Learning Specialist
- Staff Development Program Specialist - Senior, E-learning Sp
- Instructional Designer