Are you asking questions like these?
- What are the strategic advantages of deploying mLearning?
- What types of content are best for mLearning?
- How do we determine which mobile platforms and/or operating systems are right for us?
- What's the impact of the context in which the learner is using mLearning?
- Is mLearning right for our organization?
- Should we build a platform-specific application or a mobile-optimized website?
- What are the design and development issues we need to consider with mLearning?
- What tools are best for developing engaging mLearning?
is focused on helping you and your organization make sense of this wide array of issues. Whether you are working in a corporate, academic, or government setting – whether you're focused on setting the strategy or leading the development effort – whether you're new to mLearning or have been at it for some time – you'll find the information, technologies, and resources you need to succeed at .
mLearnCon is for people like YOU...
- Senior Executives (CLOs VPs, Deans, etc.)
- Training / e-Learning Directors & Managers
- mLearning Program Managers
- mLearning Instructional Developers
- Curriculum Managers
- Project Managers
- Learning Systems and mLearning Analysts
- IT Coordinators, supporting mLearning systems
- Interface and Multimedia Designers
- Education Specialists
- Educational Program Managers
- LMS/LCMS Administrators
- Curriculum Development Specialists
- mLearning Product Managers
- IT and Computer Training Managers
- Learning & Training Coordinators
- Anyone looking for new strategies, tools, technologies, processes, and practices to enhance their knowledge and expertise of mLearning.
This conference is open to anyone interested in mLearning! We encourage you to consider joining The eLearning Guild (if you haven't already done so) because those at the Guild's Member and Member Plus levels receive a 20% discount on all event registration fees. For the Guild's Premium Members, conference registration is included in your membership!
Still Not Sure if This Conference is For You?
Then please call our office at +1.707.566.8990, and we will do our best to answer all your questions. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.