- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Events Archive
25 Things You Didn’t Know PowerPoint Could Do
Online Forums 2013 - January 25, 2013
Vice-President of E-Learning Development
Even though Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the most ubiquitous software packages in the training world, many learning professionals merely scratch the surface of its capabilities.
In this fast-paced session, featuring PowerPoint live, you’ll uncover some of the best features for customizing the look of slides, engaging your audience, and saving you time. Whether you present in the classroom, convert PowerPoint slides to eLearning, or use PowerPoint for graphics to put in another authoring tool, this session will help you take your designs to the next level. We’ll move way past bullets flying in from the left and the right, which was the height of fashion in … 1997. Instead, you’ll learn to create graphics, animations, presentations, and courses that people won’t believe you did in PowerPoint. Plus, you’ll learn little-known shortcuts that will save you time in getting these great effects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create custom graphics quickly in PowerPoint
- How to create engaging instructional animations with PowerPoint
- Time-saving PowePoint techniques
- How to customize the PowerPoint environment to your needs
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
73,984Join The eLearning Guild
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Technical Developer - Media Specialist
- Instructional Designer/e-Learning Developer ** Virtual **
- Learning Instructor
- Learning Technologies Systems Manager
- Instructional Designer
Albany, NY 12203