- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Events Archive
Microcycle Course Review: Better, More Agile eLearning Course Review
Sponsored Webinars - August 21, 2013
With rapid e-learning tools you can quickly create a lot of courses, but how do you make sure they are ready to go out the door? Capturing and managing course review feedback is often an afterthought, and is one of the most likely culprits to throw your timeline off.
Using the right tools, and making simple but significant changes in your processes, you can reduce your quality assurance testing time by as much as 75%—and get better results. Come and see how making some pointed changes in process and technology can dramatically improve your project schedules.
Attend this webinar and discover:
- The detailed methodology of using “micocycles” rather than traditional testing
- How to dramatically increase the effectiveness of your reviewers
- The process to eliminate duplication in the reporting of bugs and errors
The importance of implementing an online review tool to collect and capture feedback
You do not have access to the handouts. Please log in or join to download these files.
You do not have access to the recording. Please log in or join to download this file.
Back to Library
69,464Join The eLearning Guild
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Designer and Developer
New York, NY
- eLearning and Content Development Instructional Designer
- Marketing Manager
New York (Homeworking with some office-based work in Manhattan)
- Learning Manager / Snr. Instructional Designer
- Instructional Design Associate