- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
About Online Forums
eLearning for eLearning Professionals
- There are 10 Online Forums each year, each one focused on a current and practical topic in eLearning.
- Each Online Forum consists of ten live, interactive, 75-minute sessions, offered over two consecutive days (always a Thursday and Friday).
- Each Online Forum includes general opening and closing sessions for all attendees, and two tracks of eight concurrent sessions. Each track represents a different facet of the forum topic.
Learning When You Want It
When you register for an Online Forum, you can participate virtually and live (synchronous) at the appointed time, or watch an on-demand recording (asynchronous) of the event on your schedule.
Expert Speakers, Quality Sessions
Presenters are key eLearning industry leaders and experienced peers. Speakers are carefully selected through an exacting proposal process, and each speaker is coached through a rigorous preparation process. Each session is professionally hosted and moderated.
Current and Practical Content
The emphasis is on relevant and practical information to improve job skills across all levels. Online Forum topics are created based on input from Forum attendees, research surveys, and feedback from eLearning Guild members.
For All Job Roles and Skill Levels
Forums are designed to appeal to a broad range of job skill levels. Whether you are new to eLearning, an experienced practitioner, or an eLearning manager, Online Forums offer the information and skills you need to stay on top of this fast-evolving field.
All Participants Receive:
- Focused and interactive online sessions led by key industry leaders
- When possible, session handouts posted online prior to the start of the event so you can print them and have them ready
- Access to the Event Resource Page—which includes all recordings, handouts, and other support materials — for one year after the event
- Technical support from the eLearning Guild and our Technology Sponsor as needed
- Professional online event moderation