- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Guild Research
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Online Forum | December 6 & 7, 2012
Win a Free Member-Plus Membership!
Register and attend this Online Forum and you could win one of three free Member-Plus memberships*, which include all these great benefits, for a whole year:
- All Online Forums Plus Archive
- 20% Off Conference Registration
- Handouts + Videos from Guild Conferences
- 50+ Guild Research Reports
- And much, much more!
mLearning: Making Learning Mobile
mLearning has proven to be an effective way to support learners on the move. We finally have the right mobile devices, connectivity, approaches, and buy-in to provide learners just the information they need, when and where they need it. Whether you have already implemented mLearning, or are about to take the plunge, this Online Forum will provide proven and practical strategies, tactics, and tools for creating successful mLearning experiences.
Download the free eBook for this event, 61 Tips on mLearning: Making Learning Mobile.
Would you like to present at an upcoming Online Forum? Please see our Proposal Submission Instructions.Register Now
|Day 1: Thursday, December 6||All Times Listed in Pacific Time|
|8:30 AM – 9:45 AM|
|101 - Expedition: mLearning – Ascent to the Summit, Robert Gadd, OnPoint Digital|
|Getting Started||Effective Techniques & Proven Solutions|
|10:15 AM – 11:30 AM|
|201 - Navigating the Mobile Learning Landscape, Jeff Tillett, Mojocat Creative Services
||202 - Applying Natural User Interface Principals for Better Mobile Learning, John Low, Carney, Inc.|
| 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
|301 - The PwC mLearning Story – A Path from Planning to Go-Live, Scott Patterson, Pricewaterhouse Coopers||302 - Personalization: The Real Force behind Mobile Learning, Dawn Poulos, Xyleme, Inc.
|Day 2: Friday, December 7||All Times Listed in Pacific Time|
|Getting Started||Effective Techniques and Proven Solutions|
| 8:30 AM – 9:45 AM
|401 - Creating Training for Mobile Devices Using the Tools You Already Have, Joe Saturnino, Terumo BCT
||402 - A Faster Approach to Mobile Application Development, Ben Classen, Prophero
| 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM
|501 - Creating an Inclusive Mobile Strategy for Millennial Learners, Michael Casdorph & Roman Cibirka, Georgia Health Sciences University (GHSU)||502 - Designing with the End in Mind: Short, Effective, Mobile Microlessons, Carol Cohen, Hewlett-Packard
|12:00 PM – 1:15 PM|
|601 - Mobile Learning: An Agent for Change, Geoff Stead, Qualcomm|
* Register and attend The eLearning Guild’s December Online Forum, “mLearning: Making Learning Mobile,” December 6-7, 2012 and be entered into a drawing to win one of three eLearning Guild Member-Plus memberships ($695 value each)! Drawing will be held at the end of the event on December 7, 2012. You do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified via email. Registration must be complete and paid in full to be eligible to participate in the drawing.
71,456Join The eLearning Guild
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
- April 22 & 23—Online Forums
Showtime! Using Multimedia for Learning and Retention
- April 24—Deadline—Save $100!
mLearnCon 2015 Conference & Expo
- April 24—Deadline—Save $100!
Performance Support Symposium 2015
- April 29—Deadline
mLearning DemoFest Submissions
- April 30—Deadline—Call for Proposals
Online Forums—eLearning Foundations: What Every eLearning Professional Needs to Know
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Manager / Snr Instructional Designer
- Executive Director Analysis, Assessment and Accountabil
- Mobile Learning / E-Learning Designer
Sunnyvale, CA, United States
- Product Training Specialist 1
McConnellsburg, PA, USA
- Talent Management Department IS Consultant
Orlando, FL, USA