- Learning Solutions Magazine
- Research Insights Library
- Guild Publications
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
144 Tips on Synchronous e-Learning Strategy + Research
May 29, 2008The eLearning Guild conducted a survey of its members, asking for their favorite tips relating to strategies for effectively creating, managing, and using synchronous e-Learning. Members could submit tips relating to any or all of five different categories. As is usual in our past surveys, the tips range in length from one-sentence ideas all the way up to multi-page discourses. You will find tips in these categories...
- Blending Synchronous Learning with Other Learning Modalities
- Designers of Synchronous Presentations, Courses, and Webinars
- Managers Who Lead Synchronous Learning Efforts
- Synchronous Speakers and Instructors
- Technical Production, Planning, and Preparation
This FREE Digital eBook would not have been possible were it not for a generous contribution to its development from Adobe. If you're not familiar with their products, or if you haven't checked them out lately, we encourage you to look at their offerings soon!
Access Instructions: Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, this document could take a few moments to download because of its size (58 pages in PDF format, ~3MB). We urge you to save it to your computer first and then open it.
Back to Library
80,388Join The eLearning Guild