- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Framing Your Stakeholder Conversation: Devices, Public Content, and Free Apps
Realities360 2019 Conference - June 26, 2019
The Ken Blanchard Companies
Simply put, augmented reality requires a device, content, a marker, and a software platform to use to overlay the content over the real space. For corporations, the challenges can be real: employees don't have company-issued devices, the content is private and shouldn't be accessed publically, markers can detract from the corporate brand, and custom AR software development can be expensive and hard to deploy. How can learning and development teams even approach the AR conversation without fraying nerves and breaking budgets?
In this session, you’ll discover how L&D professionals can use AR by leveraging employees' personal devices, content that is publicly available, markers that "are" the brand, and apps that are freely available and easy to use. You’ll explore several real case studies to uncover how large corporations are using AR today as performance support and customer/employee education. You’ll also work through a template that can help you get started with planning and budgeting an AR project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How AR can pose challenges to corporations around content, brand, and mobile devices for employees
- How AR can be designed, developed, and deployed with public content, employee-owned devices, and freely-available apps
- How to overcome objections while having an AR conversation with a stakeholder
- Actual ways in which AR is used for delivering performance support to employees
Designers, developers, managers, senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company