- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Augmented Reality 101
Realities360 2019 Conference - June 26, 2019
Creative Interactive Ideas
Augmented reality (AR) enhances the world you're in with supplementary visual information. It can seem quite technical and out of reach, but did you know you can begin creating augmented reality content right now?
In this session you'll learn how to leverage budget-friendly tools to develop your own simple augmented reality applications. This session will enable you to create AR applications and give you a jumping-off point for building your AR development skills even further. Together we’ll use the ADDEDD model to design, create, and deploy an augmented reality project. You’ll leave this session with the knowledge to plan, build, and share your project with your co-workers.
In this session, you will learn:
- To review existing AR applications and apply their best practices/techniques to your training programs
- Plan a successful AR application for use in your existing training programs
- Explore the necessary components of a successful AR project
- Review tools and applications for creating simple to complex AR projects
- Build an AR application without any time or money investments up front
Designers, developers, managers
Technology discussed in this session:
Augmented Reality, Zap Works, Metaverse, Vuforia, HP Reveal, Namal, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Wearables for AR
Smartphone or tablet to view demos, laptop to create AR application with Zappar Design
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company