- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building VR Learning Experiences in Three Popular Tools
Realities360 2019 Conference - June 26, 2019
Confused about VR authoring tools? There are many available; some are low-cost or free while others are expensive. How do you compare the features to know which one is going to work for you and your VR projects?
Trivantis Cenario VR, Modest3D, and Adobe Captivate 2019 are three tools that provide you with exciting ways to develop immersive learning solutions. Each of these tools differ greatly in the capabilities they offer and in how to use them to create immersive VR experiences. In this session you will be presented with a quick summary of the advantages and disadvantages of each tool, and see a demonstration of how to build a VR experience in each tool.
In this session, you will learn:
- To determine the level of VR and 3-D capabilities you need for your project
- How to create VR and 3-D learning using a variety of tools
- To choose the right tool or tools to accomplish your project goals
- Trivantis Cenario VR
- Adobe Captivate 2019
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company