- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Use Visual Design to Create Engaging eLearning
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 23, 2019
Speaker, Author, Award-Winning Freelance eLearning Designer
The effectiveness of any eLearning experience is only as good as the instructional design put into it. But can instructional design alone make eLearning engaging and effective? The truth is, good eLearning design is more than just instructional design. An engaging eLearning experience uses visual design, graphic design, and user interface design to help elevate the instructional design and learning experience.
In this session, you'll learn how to use visual design to create engaging eLearning experiences. You'll explore how to use visual communication techniques to visualize your learning content and help your learners "see" what you're saying. Best of all, this session will focus on tips anyone can use, regardless of their current art or graphic design skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why visual design is difficult for most eLearning designers
- How visual design is an integral component of effective eLearning
- How to implement basic techniques to visually communicate your eLearning content
- How to combine visual design with animations to add meaning to static content
PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Illustrator
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company