- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Crafting Beautiful Blended Learning Solutions Using Campaigns
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 23, 2019
Director, Learning Experience Design
Whether you're a learning professional or a marketer, you're competing for the same thing: attention. Without it, you can't get people to think and act and perform in new ways. There's one big difference, though. Marketers have been much more successful. Savvy marketers understand that tapping into the psychology of emotions sparks engagement in today's hyper-distracted world. That's a mindset learning professionals need now more than ever before.
In this session, you’ll learn about ways of creating multi-touch point blended learning solutions leveraging a variety of proven marketing techniques. We will give you tools to create "human" and personable content that you can deliver at the right time, to the right audience, with the help of learner personas. Building on the concept of content strategy, you will learn about learning campaigns and how these can help you deliver outstanding blended learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How marketers appeal to emotions to change behavior
- About the importance of a content strategy for blended learning solutions
- How to create "human" and personable content that resonates with all your learners
- How to create multi-touch point blended learning solutions using campaigns
Designers, developers, managers, senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
Canva, Adobe Spark, Mailchimp
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company