- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Amazing Learning Experiences: Get Inspired!
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 23, 2019
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Too often our industry rushes to develop a course, or whatever the default method is within their workflow. We need to break the habit and provide the paths to create better tools and access to learning for audiences.
In this session, you will learn how to define a simple formula (no math required) to create, measure, and deliver fantastic learning experiences for your audience. We'll discuss 10 ways to create a better experience that you can apply to your next project. You'll see demos and gain several new web resources and tools.
Using Marvel App will turn you into a superhero, with easy sketching and prototyping from your phone, tablet, or desktop. Learn how Adobe XD can help you create a prototype within minutes to visualize a concept; it's a free download for Mac and Windows, with dozens of templates and screencasts. Lastly, learn how iPadOS simplifies capturing notes.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to update your development process with latest best practices to improve your results
- Four basic steps of development: Define, Prototype, Develop, and Evolve
- About free resources to inspire you and your team for months
- New tools, tips, and techniques to apply immediately
- Practical examples that you can apply to your next project
Designers, developers, managers
Technology discussed in this session:
Adobe XD, Explain Everything, Marvel App, Paper by Dropbox, Sketchbook App from Autodesk, Lobe.Ai, Refind.com, Feedly.com, iOS 13 and iPad
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company