- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Simulations to Drive Sales Productivity
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 24, 2019
Director of Digital Learning and Innovation
Director, Learning & Development
We all want to be able to show bottom line results from our training efforts. But how do you engage an on-the-go, never-at-their-desk sales force? At Cydcor, a face-to-face, outsourced sales company, engaging a busy learner base in a format that appealed to them was a challenge. Not only that, but the executive team was asking for tangible results. The team needed a fresh approach to meet the needs of the learners and the executive team—and quick!
In this case study session, find out how we drove learner engagement and ROI through video-based simulations. You'll explore how the team drove higher participation by engaging their learner base in the creation process. The team recorded top sales agents modeling real-life customer scenarios and created interactive video-simulations teaching the sales decision tree. You'll also learn how a focus on KPI's from the beginning led to a provable return on investment. The team wanted to decrease the days to make a sale and had a rigorous process to ensure each scenario drove that result. And it did, by 35 percent! If you are struggling with engagement, behavior change, or proving results, you’ll walk away from this session with a simple, replicable process you can apply to turn your situation around immediately.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why it's important to include your audience in the creation process to drive engagement
- How repetition of key learning objections leads to retention and behavioral change back on the job
- How to weave a consistent thread of focusing on results throughout your training creation and the inevitable outcome of ROI
- How to use video-based simulations within Articulate Storyline
Designers, developers, managers
Articulate Storyline, video-based scenarios, Excel
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company