- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Measure ROI by Collecting, Connecting & Visualizing Data
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 24, 2019
Global Customer Training & Enablement Leader
Director of User Enablement
Training professionals find it difficult to prove the ROI of their efforts. That makes it harder to grow programs, sell training services, or find our "seat at the table”. Many of us can't get past Kirkpatrick's levels one or two to measure our training outcomes, and as a result can't also measure the broader impact of our training efforts. How do we get access to the data we need, and how do we successfully use that data to tell a story that resonates with stakeholders?
In this session, you'll learn how to make more effective, data-driven decisions about your program. You'll explore new ways to measure the impact of your programs and discover different options for connecting your data. You'll also experiment with different approaches to data-driven storytelling. To tie it all together, you'll leave with a plan to connect your data and set up a measurement plan that drives more sustainable training outcomes.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to move past smile-sheets and quizzes as measurement tools
- How to connect training data from multiple sources
- How to use training data and business data to show the impact of your program
- How to tell stories using data that resonate with stakeholders and executives
- What the different options for data integration look like
Designers, managers, senior leaders (directors, VP, CLO, executive, etc.)
LMS, data warehouse, data visualization, CRM, HRIS, IPaaS
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company