- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Tools, Apps, and Online Resources: Community Favorites
DevLearn 2019 Conference - October 25, 2019
Sr. Manager of Programming
The eLearning Guild
With the wide range of tools, apps, and online resources being launched all the time, it’s not always easy to stay on top of what might help you out in your day-to-day work. It’s also easy with this stream of new options to miss out on great new updates or techniques that can allow you to use old favorites in new ways.
Through a series of three-minute, mini presentations, you’ll hear from a wide range of speakers about the tools, apps, and online resources they find make a noticeable difference in the work they do in L&D. You’ll discover new resources and software and new ways to use them that can assist you with designing and developing learning experiences—from tools that will help you create content to others that can help your productivity. These speakers won’t just share what these tools are, they’ll also share how they can be used specifically in our industry, and how they’ve personally leveraged them in their own work. You’ll leave this session with a list of practical new ideas for tools and resources to check out when you get back to work.
In this session, you will learn:
- What new tools and apps can help you create engaging learning experiences
- About existing tools and apps you may be able to use in new ways
- Which online resources can help you do your work more efficiently, creatively, and/or inexpensively
- Real-world use cases for how these tools, apps, and online resources can be used in L&D
A wide range of technology related to creating learning experiences and managing work in L&D will be shared. Technology categories may include eLearning development, design, multimedia/video, productivity/project management, collaboration, and more.
Mini Presentation topics and speakers
- Airtable: Natasha Gunn
- Timeular: Kim Bettendorf
- Metaverse: Tracey Stokely
- H5P Interactive Video: Amos Glenn
- Vyond: Laurelle Bednar
- Twine: Tessa Kowaliw
- Asana: Julia Shawver
- Zoom: Nancy Terry
- Flipgrid: Colette Boynton
- Trello: Jill Hutchinson
- Twisted Wave: Maria Pendolino
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company