- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Thriving as a One-person eLearning Department
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 4, 2011
With the current state of our economy, companies are more frugal than ever. To mediate the challenge of the need for employee training under a tight budget, eLearning departments are leaner today, which often translates into one-person eLearning departments. And whether the company size / learner population is 100 or 10,000, being a one-person eLearning department is challenging.
Session participants will get lots of personal and peer-gathered experience on how to not only survive in this environment … but thrive!!! You’ll get a wealth of knowledge, and real and valuable take-aways that you can apply when you return to your own one-person shop.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to multiply your available time with the right learner and management communication resources
- How to create a custom auto-pilot by efficiently and easily managing a learner database
- How to do the most and get the most out of a tight budget (effectively negotiating with vendors, etc.)
- Using the tools that fit (some free or at the right price) to create rapid eLearning programs
- Leveraging SMEs, learners, and other stakeholders
- The pros and cons of your autonomy
- How to face additional challenges as a one-person department
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library