- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Innovation at The Cheesecake Factory
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 3, 2011
Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting
VP Organizational Engagement
The Cheesecake Factory
Blogs, wikis, forums, video initiatives, communities of practice, expert directories, and social networking tools are becoming an integral part of the workplace. But how can organizations use these tools effectively to connect learners, and to create highly specific social learning groups that effectively leverage the expertise of many more people?
Participants in this case-study session will get insightful research into how companies are using social learning to improve employee performance and engagement. You’ll get specific examples of how The Cheesecake Factory selected a more engaging and social approach to learning to promote better knowledge and skills retention, and to help employees connect with one another and more deeply engage with a community that can support their ongoing development.
In this session, you will learn:
- How companies are using social learning to improve employee performance and engagement
- How one company is using social learning to promote better knowledge and skills retention
- How to use social learning to help employees connect with one another to foster informal learning
- How to use social learning to support ongoing employee development across an organization
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company