- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Capturing the Magic of the Classroom: A Case Study in Moving Online
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 3, 2011
Senior Interactive Instructional Designer
Founder and Chief Learning Strategist
Vis Activa Learning
Some content naturally lends itself to eLearning conversion. But how do you capture the magic of a traditional 2.5-day soft-skills course facilitated by highly engaging subject matter experts and then translate it into a three-hour eLearning solution of equal caliber? As the demand for scalable solutions increases, our ability to adapt traditional classroom training for eLearning delivery without sacrificing the “vibe of live” becomes more essential.
Participants in this interactive case-study session will walk through the process of converting Human Performance Institute’s (HPI) life-changing Corporate Athlete® course into an equally engaging eLearning experience.
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategies for accurately capturing and depicting personalities
- What adult learning theory and neuroscience teach us about content structure
- Multi-media approaches for multi-platform learning that keep learners engaged
- Simple ways to build in social learning components for a blended experience
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company