- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Global Webinar Strategies for Training and Lessons Learned
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 4, 2011
Manager, Club and District Training
This session discusses how to reach a global audience, using Webinars, to communicate a new major initiative or organizational change. Rotary International had been relying on printed or electronic communication (manuals, e-newsletters, e-mails) or information dissemination via regional leaders to communicate significant changes in the organization. But the conversation was often one-way, and didn’t allow interaction between constituents and headquarters.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how the introduction of Webinars allowed Rotary International to offer a direct and interactive method of delivery that was also very cost effective. You’ll learn the many complexities they discovered when offering Webinars on a global scale, including: time zones, language needs, varied participant comfort with technology, and technical and audio issues. You’ll learn strategies to overcome these obstacles.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to address a global audience on a limited training budget
- How to provide an interactive online training experience for participants
- How to streamline logistical processes to result in an effective experience for participants
- How to assess audience languages and time zones to determine an effective needed format
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company