- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Developing Digital Literacy: Getting All Your eDucks in a Row
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 4, 2011
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Each day, more and more aspects of our lives are becoming constantly connected through various forms of media. Having the right skills to be able to access, analyze, and employ critical thinking as we become increasingly merged into a world that is media-saturated is becoming imperative. Now more than ever, we need to be able to seek out and navigate the overwhelming amount of information that is available thoughout our information-rich society. In order to successfully navigate the ever-expanding multimedia and social world we live in, many skills need practice and improvement.
Session participants will learn strategies and approaches that will enable you to not only increase your own digital literacy, but also that of your learners and employees. You’ll explore developing and improving your digital literacy through the use of various tools, techniques, resources, and instructional practices.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basic elements required for true digital literacy
- How various groups are improving digital literacy
- Specific tasks you can practice to develop digital literacy
- Where to find resources that you can use to create action plans to develop digital literacy
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- SuccessFactors LMS Administrator.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Project Manager
- Instructional Designer/Developer
Remote (or Chapel Hill, NC)
- Senior Software Engineer - Node - eLearning company