- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Steps to Create Your Personal Learning Lab
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Director of Development
Global General Manager of Digital Learning
Innovation and growth in social media, mobile devices, cloud computing, and other technologies is resulting in the Learning Explosion — the perpetual creation and global distribution of ideas, innovation, and learning. Accessing and applying this knowledge without becoming overwhelmed is essential to personal learning and development. You and your colleagues need to become “Mutant Learners” — rapidly adapting, evolving, and changing to effectively harness today's Learning Explosion.
In this session you will learn how to create a Personal Learning Lab™ — a controlled learning environment where you continuously discover new knowledge, experiment with it, apply it, and organize it into salient concepts that you can easily access on your chosen devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- How you can effectively evolve into a Mutant Learner. (Someone able to thrive in these ever-changing times.)
- The necessary steps to build a Personal Learning Lab
- Tools, tips, and tricks on how to utilize social media and other technology for ongoing learning
- How to organize knowledge into salient concepts that you can easily access on your chosen devices
Audience: This session is for participants at all knowledge and skill levels; however, those who want to harness and effectively apply the onslaught of information now available will be most interested.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)