- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Performance Support 101: Learning in the Workflow
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Chief Learning Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
There has never been a better time to step into the world of performance support. Almost 80% of learning is done in the context of work at “the moment of apply” — a moment that most learning offerings don't target. Now, more than ever, employees require performance support and organizations are ready to provide it — whether they know it or not! This session will ground you in the fundamentals of performance support.
Participants in this session will look at what performance support is (and what is not). You’ll learn the five types of performance support, the vital roles they can play in your organization, and where to start introducing them. You will learn how performance support complements emerging trends and technologies like mobile learning and social networking.
In this session, you will learn:
- What performance support is (and what it is not)
- The five types of performance support, the vital role they can play in your organization, and where to start introducing them
- How performance support complements emerging trends and technologies like mobile learning and social networking
Audience: Those interested in performance support as an addition to their training strategy.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)