- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using SharePoint as a Multifaceted Training Tool
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 22, 2012
Instructional Design Leader
Erie Insurance Group
Senior Instructional Designer
Erie Insurance Company
Ideally, designers and developers should incorporate learning into everyday work and not just use formal methods with a structured curriculum. As training professionals, we need to provide learners an environment where they feel empowered and can take control of their own learning.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how ERIE Insurance used different blended learning approaches for Leadership, District Sales Management, and Claims programs. Although each approach was different, based on the needs of the audience, they all increased interaction and created positive learning experiences. You’ll also learn how Erie Insurance will utilize this technology to manage documents, records, Web content, and rich media, and to house and archive content.
In this session, you will learn:
- How ERIE Insurance SharePoint sites have evolved from the first try to the redesign
- How to design a learning portal in SharePoint
- How to provide a blended learning approach using SharePoint
- How to plan for successful materials management using SharePoint
Audience: Novice participants should have basic Instructional Design and SharePoint Skills.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Specialist
- Learning & Performance Specialist/Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
Mendota Heights, MN
- Multimedia Learning Manager
St. Louis, MO
- eLearning Specialist