- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Managing a Successful Corporate Management eLearning Rollout
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Senior Solutions Consultant
Sr. Learning Specialist
Prudential has a long history of supporting Service Members and Veterans. The company is proud of its history of support, and wanted to do more to provide awareness of the need to reintegrate our Veterans into the civilian work environment. Prudential’s CEO is leading an initiative that includes an eLearning component targeted to Prudential managers and employees, which could also be leveraged by other corporations and academic institutions. The focus of the program is on issues that relate to Veterans and their transition to civilian life.
In this case-study session, you will explore the process Prudential’s learning organization went through to create the manager’s eLearning program. Through a highly collaborative effort, they addressed the requirements of stakeholders throughout the organization: from the CEO to HR functions, corporate law compliance, and business ethics. You’ll learn some of the challenges faced along the way, discuss the marketing and rollout tactics, and look at the Flash-built final program.
In this session, you will learn:
- The challenges and strategies needed when creating an eLearning program at a large corporation
- How Prudential approached the design and development process
- How internal corporate teams and a vendor shared responsibilities
- How to market and roll out an eLearning program
- Why supporting Veterans is the right thing to do, and the right thing for your business
Audience: Novice to Intermediate participants. This program has no prerequisites – just an interest in gaining more insight and understanding into creating eLearning at a large organization.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK
- Learning Experience Manager, Technology & Operations
Foster City, CA
- Technical Training Specialist
Reading, PA (Can be any Company location in N. America)