- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Upping the Leadership Ante through Stronger Competencies
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Director Learning Services
Affinity Health System
Effective leadership is vital to growth and expansion for all businesses. This has become especially true in the health care arena, where so much is continually changing. Affinity Health Systems (AHS) concluded that the strength of their leaders will determine the organization’s viability.
Participants in this case-study session will learn the process AHS used to determine the competencies leaders currently need to ensure success of the business. This session will assist other learning leaders by hearing how Affinity Health strengthened their leader competencies through a six-month project that used focus groups with senior leaders to develop a variety of success profiles for every level of organizational leadership.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why identifying key business drivers is critical
- The purpose of engaging senior leaders
- How to select and manage leader focus groups
- How to build four levels of leadership success profiles
Audience: Novice-to-intermediate participants who want to build an effective leadership program.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager