- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How Long Does It Take to Create Learning?
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Chief Learning Strategist
Many are unfamiliar with the time and cost investments to create technology-enabled learning. Do you know how long it takes your organization to create different formats of learning, including instructor-led training (ILT), virtual classroom training (VILT), basic eLearning (Level 1), interactive eLearning (Level 2), and simulation-based eLearning (Level 3)?
Session participants will discover the published benchmarking data to help your organization better plan and optimize learning development across multiple delivery types. You will discuss the results of the study and get tips, techniques, and lessons learned to improve your development practice. You’ll find out what’s typical and what is possible … and whether you might be developing content too fast. Please come prepared for a lively, interactive discussion.
In this session, you will learn:
- How long, and how much it costs (on average) to create different levels of learning
- How to create cost projections for future custom development projects
- How to set expectations with senior management and customers about development times and costs
- How to measure and correct your own development practices
Audience: Novice-to-intermediate participants. No prior background or experience necessary.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development