- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Branding Your Course Library: A Management Case Study in Course Re-Skinning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Director, Learning Technology
Regulatory Affairs Professional Society (RAPS)
Many eLearning organizations utilize rapid development tools, but want to further brand the experience to meet the needs of their company, their clients, or their learners. Implementing a solution is not simple. Off-the-shelf rapid development tools, like Articulate, often allow little modification to their course player. If they do allow for a custom course player, implementation across a library of courses can be a technological and quality challenge.
Participants in this case-study session will examine the nature of this implementation problem and get a walk-through of the RAPS solution. You’ll also focus on some practical project-management tips for managing a project of this scope.
In this session, you will learn:
- Project management techniques for rolling out a large number of courses on a certain date
- How to manage a vendor relationship when outsourcing a custom-skin design
- How to manage the Quality Control process – from both technical and human-resource standpoints
- How to identify vendors to design your custom skin
- When to develop a custom skin yourself versus selecting a vendor
Audience: Intermediate-to-advanced participants should have basic knowledge of working with both a LMS and Rapid Design Tools. Participants who are just starting to develop asynchronous courses may find this material too advanced.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
70,116Join The eLearning Guild