- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Simple Tips for Effective and Engaging eLearning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 22, 2012
There's lots of talk about how to build eLearning, but the reality is that many people still struggle with doing more than linear, click-and-read courses.
Session participants will learn the basic framework for building effective and interactive eLearning. You will learn to think about your courses in a different way and go from information dump to courses that engage the learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- There's not just one course type
- How to build courses for the adult learner
- What role visual and Ul design plays in the course
- How to develop instructional design strategies that speed up production
Audience: Novice to intermediate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- National Learning Specialist - Instructional Design
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Content Writer
- Learning & Performance Analyst
Oklahoma City, OK