- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Measuring Strategic, Visible, and Costly Learning Programs
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Chief Operating Officer
The numbers run business … literally – it’s the bottom line. Yet many learning professionals do not “speak business numbers” and therefore cannot justify their initiatives to those who approve funding. The stakes are even higher if the program is of strategic importance, highly visible, and/or costly. This session will share why measuring critical programs like leadership development, sales training, and onboarding are vital to program managers.
Session participants will learn the major elements of a measurement plan to successfully and comprehensively generate quantitative and qualitative metrics in a timely and practical manner using limited resources. You’ll get examples of tools such as a key performance indicator matrix, a communication plan, and smart-sheet evaluations, and you’ll see sample reports, including dashboards.
In this session, you will learn:
- The importance of measuring strategic, visible, and costly programs
- How to discuss the measurement plan to gather timely, credible data
- How to showcase sample reports, statements, dashboards, and scorecards
- How to apply this type of data to your unique needs
Audience: Those participants who need to learn how to understand qualitative and quantitative metrics to justify their learning initiatives.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)