- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Leaders Can Learn Too! (Even at a Distance!)
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 22, 2012
Performance Learning Strategist
New leaders in eleven different states come to Almost Family with high levels of technical and clinical skills, however feedback from surveys and the leaders themselves identified the need to provide learning opportunities focused on leadership skills and business-specific acumen.
Session participants will be introduced to a hybrid model highlighting a 12-month program that integrates custom and off-the-shelf eLearning, Web-based synchronous learning, and face-to-face sessions all designed to provide support and employee success. You’ll get a visual model and process map that you and others can use.
In this session, you will learn:
- What a hybrid program could look like
- The rationale for building a 12-month leadership program
- The design process used to craft three tiers, from technical to executive
- How to integrate Web conferencing into this model
Audience: Intermediate participants should have a solid foundation in instructional design, with leadership development a plus.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)