- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Transformation: Moving Beyond the eLearning Shop to Strategic Learning Partner
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 23, 2012
Manager, Learning Solutions
Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd.
What worked five years ago isn’t necessarily working today. If you don’t change with the times, you run the risk of no longer being relevant to either your learners or your business partners. This is a challenge that most learning departments face today. This session will offer techniques for transforming learning, staying relevant, and improving relationships with key stakeholders.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how Canadian Tire’s Learning Solutions team is expanding their role to become strategic partners with their corporate clients. They are working to move their clients from saying “I need an eLearning lesson” to “I need your help in building a solution to support my business goals.” Looking at some pivotal projects from the past year, you will see demonstrations of how they are moving to provide a broader range of solutions, at a lower cost, and with shorter timelines. You’ll learn tips for enabling this transformation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to partner with other solution providers to expand your offering
- The benefits to saying “yes” to opportunities outside your comfort zone
- Techniques for aligning training to business focus areas to stay current and relevant
- How to adapt processes to become streamlined and cost effective
Audience: Intermediate-level participants with internal stakeholders who are concerned about cost and efficiency.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)
- Sr. Instructional Designer (eLearning Specialist)
King of Prussia, PA
- Instructional Designer