- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Adding Sizzle to mLearning
mLearnCon 2012 - June 19, 2012
Senior Learning Evangelist
The challenge for some companies is pushing out effective, engaging, “trackable,” just-in-time eLearning or mLearning accessable around the globe through multiple kinds of devices. The more quickly we as trainers can push out effective eLearning, and the less time we take our employees away from the selling arena (aka corrupting selling time) or away from the customer service phones, the better off we are as a company.
The solution is to develop effective, just-in-time eLearning through a customized, all purpose template. That way, when the immediate demand for training occurs, the groundwork is already laid to add the content, do a Beta test, seek feedback from key stakeholders, and then push out the training to the group. This session will discuss the process and the training requirements, as well as demonstrate use of a Captivate template for pushing out eLearning on multiple devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to develop a reusable Adobe Captivate template
- How to customize the template so you don’t need to start from scratch each time
- How to determine what format you need to push out for which phones
- How to track results on a Learning Management System
Technology discussed in this session: Adobe Captivate, iDevices, and Android devices.
Audience: Audience members should have basic knowledge of developing content in a Word processor or PowerPoint (text and pictures).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)