- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Ten Tips on Mobile Design to Enhance User Experience
mLearnCon 2012 - June 19, 2012
Senior eLearning Specialist
Canadian Department of National Defence
A majority of mobile applications are built on porting over what has worked with desktop design. If you design mobile screens the same way you design desktop screens, then you'll miss out on making a great mLearning experience. When you design the mLearning application with the mobile device and the user in mind, you increase the chance of improving the user experience (UX).
Session participants will get 10 tips on how the audience can dramatically improve the user experience by properly designing for a mobile device. Many of these tips are very simple to implement, but it does change how you think about mobile design. Come and see some simple tips on how to design a better mobile UX.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to state what makes a good UX
- How to explain what thumb swipe is
- How to differentiate between desktop and mobile design
- How to justify why mobile design must be different from desktop design
- The big steps on stopping a mobile device from scaling Web content
Technology discussed in this session: Various mobile devices.
Audience: All levels, An understanding of interface design would be helpful. This session is meant to help people who design, or who are thinking of designing, screens for any mobile device know where to start.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)