- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Video Demonstrations with Adobe Captivate
mLearnCon 2012 - June 20, 2012
Manager of Technical Training Development
Senior Learning Evangelist
Video is a popular and effective training solution for mobile learning. Adobe Captivate's video capture and editing features offer a powerful solution to your online learning needs, especially when combined with the interactive features of Captivate.
This session will look at Adobe Captivate's video capture workflow to explore how you can best include video in your Adobe Captivate projects. Video approaches addressed include capturing, editing, publishing, and publishing for mobile. By the end of this session you should understand the video features of Adobe Captivate and how to utilize them in your training.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to capture screen video with Adobe Captivate
- When it is appropriate to use video
- Publishing best practices
- Publishing to mobile devices
Technology discussed in this session: Adobe Captivate
Audience: Novice-to-intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers who are familiar with Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager