- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
PowerPoint to Video: What Are the Options?
mLearnCon 2012 - June 20, 2012
Want to transfer PowerPoint slides to mobile devices without a PowerPoint viewer app? You can transfer slides as images or upload to tools like SlideShare, BUT what if you wanted to include audio and animation? The lack of Flash support is an obstacle for many presentation-sharing Websites that use Adobe's technology for multimedia support to show the presentation on iPAD.
Participants in this session will learn how to turn a presentation into a "video" without the need to have PowerPoint installed on computers to watch it.You will see how to record and time voice narration and laser-pointer movements in your video. You will learn to control the size of the multimedia file and the quality of your video and how to include animations and transitions in your movie. You will discuss why would you do this approach, what the options are, what file formats you need to use, and how is it done.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you would want to convert PPT to video for mlearning
- How to adapt a PPT for smartphone (design considerations)
- What options are available and what file format works
- How to convert PPT to video for mlearning using a variety of methods
Technology discussed in this session: MS PowerPoint, PowerPoint-to-video converters, ScreenR, Camtasia, and YouTube.
Audience: Novice developers. Participants should have a basic knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)