- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Mobile Landscape - Is the Time Right for mLearning?
mLearnCon 2012 - June 20, 2012
Director, Learning Technology
Determining when to make the leap into the mobile learning space has been challenging. There is concern around what device to develop for and how people can integrate the learning with their use of their mobile devices. The task of creating learning in this space is daunting and many questions arise.
Participants in this session will learn sources and details of the current mobile landscape. You'll learn what devices are selling and being used by various demographics, how individuals are using their mobile devices in daily practice, and the challenges organizations wanting to provide mobile learning solutions face. You'll get suggested solutions, a clear understanding of the market, and what the usage trends data indicates. This will help you focus your efforts in the mobile learning space and avoid costly mistakes.
In this session, you will learn:
- What mobile devices are being used in the market
- How people are using these mobile devices in school, work, and daily lives
- What Qualcomm is developing for its workforce
- Suggestions and tips for ways you may begin your mobile learning strategy
- About many Websites and suggested resources and tools
Technology discussed in this session: iPad, iPhone, and Samsung tablet.
Audience: Novice-to-intermediate designers, project managers, managers, directors, and VPs who have a firm understanding of the challenges of enterprise learning and are currently considering a mobile learning initiative.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA