- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Performance Support for Maintenance Crews
mLearnCon 2012 - June 21, 2012
Learning Technology Consultant
Coast Guard maintenance crews are responsible for carrying out and tracking completion of hundreds of different maintenance procedures for a given asset. This is currently a paper-based process with no automatic integration to management systems.
In this case-study session, participants will discuss a pilot project to port procedures to a content-managed mobile platform, which allows for easier updates to procedure content and for automatic data capture as maintenance is performed and signed-off on.
In this session, you will learn:
- Content structure and tagging strategies for mobile performance support
- Mobile interface design practices
- Data-collection and integration strategies for maintenance crew management
- Methods for integrating performance data with management and tracking systems
Technology discussed in this session: Learning Content Management Systems, a mobile synch application for disconnected deployment and activity tracking, and a mobile maintenance support and tracking application.
Audience: Novice designers, developers, and managers who have some knowledge of instructional design and performance support systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development