- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Social Networking: Leveraging the Goliaths for Success
mLearnCon 2012 - June 21, 2012
Director of Learning
Using the social networking giants - like YouTube - involves far more than just uploading videos. You have to develop a whole program around your Web and mobile strategy. Developing and deploying the wrong mobile learning solution can be a costly mistake. OSIsoft spent a great deal of time and money originally developing its own solution, and then tossing it when it was not successful.
Participants in this case-study session will see OSIsoft's current solution using YouTube and other sources that give their customers more features and OSisoft more value than they could have ever had on their own. You will learn about their process from production to localization to using the APIs that resulted in a successful, timely, and cost-effective solution.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why your solution might be a costly mistake
- Why less expensive doesn't mean less learning
- About some of the tools you will need to in order to deploy this approach
- How you can increase interaction with your learners
Technology discussed in this session: You Tube, APIs, other mobile technologies.
Audience: This session is for all levels and audiences.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)