- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Mobile Learning and Assessment for Sales Reps on the Move
mLearnCon 2012 - June 21, 2012
Manager of E-learning and Instructional Design
Covidien Vascular Therapies
The increasing mobility of salespeople and other personnel makes it difficult for them to take training and assessment. Covidien’s sales people, for instance, must often be available to assist physicians on a moment’s notice. They work in labs and operating rooms, often taking short breaks between procedures, but have little or no time to attend training courses. How can you optimize short periods of time for learning about products and procedures? How can trainers track what salespeople are doing and ensure that they are well educated?
Participants in this case study session will learn how Covidien is saving time and effort while providing convenient learning experiences that help people on the move stay up-to-date with new information. You’ll learn the questions and assessments that are most suitable for mobile delivery, and practical ways to trace progress and convey meaningful results to managers.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design and develop learning and assessments that work effectively on mobile devices
- How to optimize the learner’s experience from log-in to feedback and reporting
- How to create and distribute meaningful reports for stakeholders
- How to set up your own mobile test center
- How to develop practical uses for QR Codes
Audience: Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Some experience with online assessment would be of value.
Technology discussed in this session: Apple iPad and iPhone, Questionmark Perception, mLearning Suite (Rapid Intake), iPad enclosures, lock-down browser apps, QR Codes.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development
- Instructional Designer (Epic)