- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
How Mature is Your Organization?
Performance Support Symposium 2012 - September 14, 2012
Chief Learning Strategist
Chief Learning Evangelist
How mature is your organization’s learning and performance support capability? Is it ready to realize the full benefits of a fully loaded integrated learning and performance support strategy?
This session will introduce you to a maturity model founded upon the Five Moments of Learning Needs framework and the results of a year-long benchmarking effort with eight multi-national organizations. You can use this model to assess where your organization is in its journey to becoming an optimal transformational learning and performance organization.
In this session you will learn:
- How organizations can assess their capacity to enable effective performance at every changing moment
- How to assess your organization’s current capacity to support performance at all Five Moments of Learning Need
- The benefits of being a “Stage 5” organization
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development