- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Mobile Apps for iOS Devices
Adobe Learning Summit 2012 - October 29, 2012
V.P. Training & Development
Tools like Adobe Captivate 6 and Adobe Presenter 8 make it easy for eLearning developers to deliver their content in the browser on mobile devices. It can get a little more complicated if that same content needs to be available offline in the form of a mobile application.
This session will demystify the process of converting your Captivate or Presenter content into a native iOS application. While the focus will be on iOS, you can use the techniques demonstrated to create mobile applications for other platforms like Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone.
In this session, you will learn:
- The difference between delivering mobile Web content and mobile (native) applications
- How to publish mobile-friendly content from Adobe Captive 6 and Adobe Presenter 8
- Important mobile user interface design considerations
- How to create a mobile application with PhoneGap for iOS and other mobile platforms
- How to sign and distribute iOS applications
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library