- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Application Simulation Training
Adobe Learning Summit 2012 - October 29, 2012
Evergreen Online Learning, LLC
Adobe Systems, Inc.
We know that having a "visible author" coach the learner through an application simulation is more effective. This was driven home in Ruth Clark and Richard Mayer's groundbreaking book, e-Learning and the Science of Instruction. This informal, personalized approach is more credible and engaging, and learners are more likely to comprehend the material when they know "someone" is there to help them.
In this session, you will see how major new workflows in Adobe Presenter 8, Adobe Captivate 6, and the eLearning Suite provide an easy way to create high-impact video to help the learner focus on the simulation being presented.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to put yourself in the picture and serve as a personal guide through the application simulation
- How to produce your production within the familiar PowerPoint interface
- How to simultaneously record both your video narration and your computer screen's activity time with Adobe Presenter 8 (and mix and match later)
- How to focus viewer attention on specific content by highlighting it while recording and make annotations by simply moving your pointing device
- How to use the built-in video post-editing so that you can separate your video and the screen video activity and show them either separately or together
- How to edit out the rough spots in your narration for a clean "take"
- How to create the best environment for your informal "studio" with inexpensive Webcams and microphones
- How to enhance your simulation with Adobe Captivate 6's new Smart Learning Interactions
- How to create attractive Quizzes to give the learner feedback on his or her progress
- How to publish your video production to iPad or YouTube using the mobile app for Adobe Presenter
- How to use video add-ons to add professional polish with dazzling video introductions and closings
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Training Assistant (LMS)
New York, NY, USA
- E-learning Instructional Designer/LMS Specialist wanted
- Training Development Specialist
- Training Developer (Instructional Designer)
Los Angeles, CA/USA
- Distance Education Program Manager