- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Creating Xtranormal Scenarios for eLearning Courses
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2012
Senior Learning Evangelist
Adding scenarios brings the eLearning courses to life and makes them look and sound realistic. But creating graphics, recording audio and video, and putting it all together is a pretty cumbersome task and takes up a lot of time. There’s a need for a tool that can make this task easier and faster.
Participants in this session will learn how to use Xtranormal to create eLearning scenarios. You’ll learn how to create characters, dialogs, settings, actions, and expressions in a few simple and straightforward steps. Learning how to use Xtranormal to create scenarios will save eLearning professionals from spending days and even months creating graphical assets. After this short one-hour session you will be able to quickly generate scenario videos using Xtranormal.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add a background for the scenario
- How to select actors for the scenario
- How to set camera angle, animations, and expressions
- How to listen, preview, save, and publish the movie
Audience: Novice and intermediate professionals with basic instructional design skills.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Desginer - II
Los Angeles, California
- Sr. Learning Technology Liaison - Travelers Insurance
- TECHNOLOGY ENABLED LEARNING PROJECT SPECIALIST
- Learning Technology Support
- Instructional Designer/Learning Program Manager