- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
- Product Directory
- Supplier Directory
Taking Video to the Next Level
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2012
Multimedia Training Specialist
SERVPRO® Industries, Inc.
Video is everywhere and at your fingertips – literally. Of the companies that use video, many aren't using it to its full potential. Video is all about telling stories to better engage your audience, and this involves using some creativity, character development, and some outside-the-box thinking. Video can be a powerful tool – but only if you use it correctly.
Participants in this session will learn how to unleash the power of video without breaking the bank. You'll learn how to create engaging and informative videos for eLearning, and how to use character development, humor, and some editing techniques to help take your videos to the next level. It's all about being efficient without being terribly expensive while maintaining high-quality output and content as well. In this session you’ll learn how to produce high-quality video using creativity and ideas.
In this session, you will learn:
- What you'll need to get started
- How to take an idea and develop it into stories
- How to tell the story creatively in your script to most engage your audience
- The pre-production process; how a little planning will go a long way
- The process; how to manage and start the shooting and editing
- How to develop characters to tell your stories
- How to take the finished product to the final destination for consumption
Audience: A basic knowledge of eLearning workflow using eLearning tools like Captivate, Articulate, or similar and a basic knowledge of video production is recommended, but is not a must.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Enterprise LMS Administrator
- Instructional Design Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL
- eLearning Developer
Albany, New York, USA
- Instructional Designer - Global Sales Development
Costa Mesa, CA or remote
- Instructional Designer / Digital Product Development