- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A New Agile Model: Leaving ADDIE Behind
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2012
Analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation - ADDIE - are all important steps in the design of effective eLearning applications or any learning program. While there have been many adaptations of ADDIE, many of them were made before today's tools, challenges, and opportunities.
More efficient and effective processes are needed and available to produce superior learning experiences in less time. Participants in this session will learn about Successive Approximation as a next-generation approach that uses time and other resources to more effectively produce more creative and engaging eLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to select the most effective design and development process for your organization
- The essential components of context, challenge, activity, and feedback to design eLearning applications
- How to diagram essential process iterations to design and develop more successful eLearning applications
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Some design experience would be helpful, but is not required.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer-Sales Training
- E-Learning Development Manager
- HR Analyst
Riverside, California, USA
- Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer (Operational Systems Directorate)
Richland, WA, USA