- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leveraging Social Media in Communications and Learning
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - November 1, 2012
Sr. Learning Strategist
Social media is becoming predominant in every industry. The reality is that social media is not going away; companies need to understand and utilize the technology in order to harness the energy and synergy they can get from it.
In this session, participants will explore the problems organizations are encountering in business situations where some form of technology, such as voice mail, conference calls, and SKYPE, mediates much of the communication and learning, and where what had been face-to-face or spoken communication is now being conducted via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or text messages. You will examine these real-world problems and explore ways to utilize them in a very productive and efficient way.
In this session, you will learn:
- The difference in communication preferences based on age groups
- How to leverage social media for learning and communications
- The different social media technologies and how to use them
- How to manage dialogues within social media for a better outcome
Novice-to-intermediate professionals who want to learn more about how to harness the power of social media. Participants should have a basic understanding of social media applications.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA