- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Gamification Tools and Resources
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - November 2, 2012
Many organizations are searching for tools and resources that will allow them to implement gamification constructs without investing heavily in the development of pilot programs.
This session will introduce participants to the appropriate use of gamification within organizations and highlight tools and resources that you can use to support the implementation of gamification initiatives. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the tools and media resources that you can use to create, enhance, deploy, and track a gamification implementation.
In this session, you will learn:
- What gamification is and how you can leverage it
- What sorts of tools you can use to implement gamification in your organization
- How the use of media and tools can augment your gamification
- How you can track and store the results of your gamification program
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors. A basic understanding of what types of performance or behaviors they would like to drive within their organizations is desirable.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Experience Designer
- Learning Manager E-Learning - East Coast US
East Coast, USA
- Medical Billing Trainer
Fort Washington, PA
- Part-Time Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer
Boston, MA, USA
- Freelance ID/Technical Document Writer
Jersey City, New Jersey, US